The blogging industry has become bigger, better and hotter over the past some time. This post goes out to people who might think that blogging is only for technology freaks or geeks (sometimes misinterpreted as ugly spectacled unshaven dudes with no sense of humor). The world of blogging is as much a female’s companion as it is for guys who love the new trend. So I decided to do a post on some of the most beautiful bloggers babes I came across on the internet. They publish their original content, connect with people and make a lot of money from it. See a direct relation between the moolah and the chicks? Co-incidence or not, these females have really got some eyes set on them. Here is a list of the top 10 hottest female bloggers from the blogosphere :
1. Joanne Colan : This babe created ripples and left eyes popping out in the blogging industry when she started hosting the popular vlog Rocketboom. She was originally a VJ with MTV from the years 2000-04. She could probably be one of the most well known female bloggers of our times. Colan also hosted a travel adventure TV series by the name of Any Given Latitude. (She’s no more with RocketBoom now).
2. Olivia Zaleski : Olivia is best known as the Eco-chick in the world blogosphere. She is the environmental columnist for The Huffington Post and also writes for TheDailyGreen.com. According to her bio at TreeHugger.com (she isn’t with TreeHugger anymore), Olivia can survive in the wilderness for days at a time as long as she has a few bagels and a hunk of Cabot cheese. That is why she is on our list of top hottest bloggers.
3. Jessamy Hawley : The beautiful gadget lover and Senior Writer at T3 Magazine’s GadgetCandy, Jessamy Hawley is no. 3 on our list of hottest bloggers. We would love to see her in a bikini for the obvious reasons of her extreme hotness.
4. Sara Benincasa : This American comedienne is most famous for her series of interviews conducted in a bath-tub named Tub Talk with Sara B. She was also featured on Nerve.com’s BlogALog as a comedy blogger. She also maintains a personal blog of her own. Any reason why she shouldn’t be on list? Anyone???
5. Veronica Belmont: Veronica Belmont is the girl who joined CNN, interned there and then set off to produce and host her own podcast at Mahalo. She is also the host of the monthly PS3 based video on demand program called Qore and co-hosts Revision3 show with Tekzilla. She was also named the Sexiest Geek by Violet Blue in Top 10 Sexiest Geeks list. Apart from these, she has also made guest appearances in Diggnation, this WEEK in TECH, Cranky Geeks and The 404 podcast.
6. Agnes Elena : Agnes, the hottie, is a prolific blogger whose interests include science, photography, and film. She has a new site coming and is as pretty as she is geeky.
7. Jessica ‘Louise’ Cutler : She is probably the most controversial of all female bloggers the world might have seen. Why? Well Jessica thought it was a good idea to write a blog about her active sexual life along with graphic details. The former congressional staff assistant for Senator Michael DeWine even blogged details like she received money for sex. Cutler said in a statement once “I’m sure I am not the only one who makes money on the side this way: How can anybody live on $25K/year??” The blog was called Washingtonienne.
8. Sasha Samuel : She blogs about almost everything she does. Her life, her adventures and places she travels to apart from giving little insights about dating and love. She also covers a little bit of technology sometimes. She once quoted “It’s all about kicking back and enjoying life, sweetie. Let the sun make you golden.” Pretty sad to see that she hasn’t posted on her blog for long enough.
9. Marlo Meekins : This chick is every man’s fantasy come true. She is artistic, makes amazing caricatures and know how to blog about it. Her sketches are brilliant. She looks like a princess fallen straight out of a fairy tale. Almost angelic with the adequate knowledge she carries.
10. Wendy Cheng : She is 21, parties all the time and then righteously blogs about them. There is more than the loud make-up to look out for. With her reader count crossing more than 10,000 a day, she is easily one of the most read bloggers in the world. Her popularity is quite high in Singapore.
Thanks to Sameer for writing this blog post at such a short notice. I’m not feeling well as I’m suffering from Flu :(. If you like you can contribute to Blog Design Studio then feel free to contact me – me at mayank dot info