Continuing with my efforts of improving your blog as I improve mine and completing the tasks that I assign at Task Series, I would like to also share the results and the efforts that I’m putting in. I thought that if tasks weren’t enough for you, then I should share my experience and may be the results will motivate you to participate in the tasks.
In the last task, I asked that you’ll have to make 10 comments each day for next seven days on 10 different blogs. In total there will be 70 comments in a week. So, here are the first 10 posts on which I made comments and thought of sharing those 10 blog posts that made me make comment on them (of course, I wanted to do it from that time onwards only, it’s the WordCamp India 2009 that was keeping me busy and didn’t get enough time to focus on the blog) -
1. Is web anti-social?
2. OpenSourceCMS Puts You in the Content Management Driver’s Seat.
3. 20 WordPress Tricks to Improve Your Blog.
4. SEO Tips given by Windows Live Search team.
5. 3 C’s of Blogging.
6. Best WordPress Design Award.
7. Show What’s Coming Next on Your Blog.
8. Design Spotlight : Newspond.
9. Follow nearly every Automattic employee on twitter.
10. Theme: Two Column Light Blue Design + Logo Changer.
Note – Due to my busy days while organizing the WordCamp, I’d made comments on few blog posts before hand only and didn’t get chance to go through this exercise at right time. I think its better be late than never, so here’s this post and I assure you that every day for next seven days you’ll see 10 links that are worth your comment.