It’s wonderful that you’ve got a blog and that you’ve got great content on it but you tend to lose the interest after a while you realize that you are spending too much time and energy in writing the blog posts and are not getting the proper returns.
The result of such a feeling :
1. You close down your blog.
2. You post much less than you used to at one time.
What can be done to avoid such a feeling!
Well, everyone blogs with a purpose in mind, it could be making friends, sharing knowledge or just finding like minded people and few people like me blog for making money out of blogging and I believe that even if you are blogging with the idea of sharing knowledge and finding like minded people then making some bucks with it isn’t bad at all. So let me tell you that how you can make money with the blog.
There are many Make money online blogs available on the internet and I would recommend a few over here -
What all services can be used to make money -
There are lot of services through which a person can make money online , however I’m going to list a few renowned ones -
Which plugins can be useful in making money online for WordPress -
1. Who Sees Ads : By far the most advanced plugin which is available for WordPress and gives the control to the blogger and lets them decide that which ads will be shown to which type of visitor. As a blogger you can only display ads to the visitors who are referred by a search engine.
2. Adsense Deluxe : Another advanced plugin which gives lot of control to the blogger as far as dealing with Adsense & Yahoo YPN is concerned. Many bloggers have reported that it works with other networks too, however it’s primarily targeted at the publishers who are using Google Adsense or Yahoo YPN.
3. OIO Publisher : This is a paid plugin for WordPress although there is a free version available too and it lets you manage the sales and everything without any problems. The benefit of buying the paid version is that it gives you the access to the marketplace and thus can help you in making more sales.
4. OpenX : OpenX is not a plugin for WordPress, it’s an adserver and it lets you manage your ad campaigns like a PRO. I’ll suggest this to any publisher who registers more than 100,000 page views a month. It can certainly make you look pro and can help you in earn lot more money. Although, you will have to do the sales and management of all the ads.
I’m sure that there are lot many plugins available on the internet however these are the ones which I’ve used personally and I find them hell lot better than any other option. Have you tried any other plugin and how was the experience, do share it with us.
Image Credit : PPDigital