Rajesh needs no introduction in WordPress community as most of you already know him as the author of popular “Platinum SEO Pack” plugin for WordPress. Few days back, he released another plugin that allows blogger’s to blog in various Indian languages (Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada) and in Arabic too!
Once you activate WP Google Language Transliteration plugin, you can simply select the language of your choice and start writing the blog posts phonetically in english script. The plugin will make use of the Google Transliteration service and will transliterate the words in language of your choice. As the plugin uses Google APIs to integrate the transliteration service, it can only support the above mentioned languages and as soon as Google will open API for other languages, the plugin will start supporting them automatically.
Here are the features of WP Google Language Transliteration plugin
1. WordPress Post or Page Content can be written or edited in all supported languages on the HTML editor of wordpress (and not on the visual editor).
2. WordPress Post or Page titles can be written or edited in all supported languages.
3. WordPress Post or Page URL slugs can be written or edited in all supported languages.
4. WordPress Post Categories and Tags can be written or edited in all supported languages.
5. Lets your blog/site visitors to comment in any one or more of the supported languages.
I’m sure that this plugin will surely excite all the bloggers who are interested in writing blog posts in those languages as it will make things much more easier and the best part is that there reader’s will also be able to communicate with them in their preferred language!